Belly fat is considered to be the most stubborn fat type to deal with. Many times it is seen that people lose weight but the paunch stays the same.
A good weight loss is considered to be one that aims for fat loss rather than muscle loss.
There are so many types of workouts around promising to make one fit and healthy but how effective they are in reality or how far they will show results could be a matter of discussion.
In that case, Hiit Workout For Belly Fat Beginners has many things to offer and keep you sorted.
In this article, we will put some light on the Hiit Workout For Belly Fat Beginners and various aspects related to it.
Hiit Workout For Belly Fat The Concept:
Hiit stands for High-intensity interval training. This workout is designed on the principle of short high-intensity periods of exercise followed by less-intensity recovery or rest periods.
The features it is based on are that the sessions are structured in a specific way and the time periods are based on proper ratios.
This workout is highly effective. As the workout demands a whole lot of energy, it is derived from good heart activity, and during this process, there is a good calorie burn which aids weight loss too.
Studies show that calorie burn takes place even post-workout with this exercise regime. All of this process falls under Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption.
Hiit Workout For Belly Fat, Balancing between Workout, Post Workout, and Calorie Intake for Maximum Gain:
As the workout is highly energy-demanding an extreme amount of oxygen is needed by the body to cater to that need.
Even after the workout, the body requires high levels of energy before returning back to the initial state.
All this ensures a good calorie burn even post-workout.
This calorie burn is expected to continue for up to 48 hours even after the workout session is over.
The body is pushed to work more in order to burn calories even when one is not actively working out.
Here an essential point to watch out for is that when looking for the post-workout burn effect first the individual has to be very particular about a hard workout routine to be followed religiously.
HIIT training increases the rate at which the body burns calories, it is a promising regime to burn overall body fat, especially belly fat.
All these claims are backed by research and studies too. The studies show that three times a week for 20 minutes lost an average of 4.4 pounds and that too without any dietary changes. The Hiit workout decreases abdominal fat by 17%.
This is also proved by studies that nutrition should also be kept in consideration under all circumstances.
Hiit Workout For Belly Fat Points To Remember:
- Be specific about the time division. As both workout periods and rest periods are interrelated and a small loop in either of them can beat the whole idea.
- Lead from simple to complex. It’s always advised to practice easy exercises and reach up to the hard ones.
- Include a variety of exercises such as cardio, weight training, and strength training rather than just going for a single one.
- In case going for a specific exercise never forget to include proper rest intervals between the repetitions.
- Always track what you are doing. Today one has a huge number of apps that can be downloaded on a phone and a proper record can be maintained.
- Always listen to your body and work out accordingly.
- As a beginner, always take small steps which is rewarding in the long run as it will help build stamina and resistance on one side and on the other side make you mentally ready for what is going to happen.
- It will take time for the body to get adapted but once done the individual won’t feel that it’s a big deal to perform it.
Hiit Workout For Belly Fat The Various Exercises:
Start with a warm-up which can include brisk jogging and a few stretches. This will bring the body into a ready-to-go phase. Hiit Workout For Belly Fat Beginners The Various Exercises are:
- Stand in a straight position.
- On both sides hold dumbells in each hand. Weight can depend on personal choice.
- Maintain a firm and upright posture and engage your core and back.
- Maintaining a proper posture take steps.
- Continue for 3 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 2 minutes.
- On the exercise mat lie down on your back.
- Fold the legs and keep the buttocks tight. The stomach muscles should be pushed in.
- Keep shoulders and knees in a straight line by raising the body from the hips. Compress the core and pull the belly button in towards the spine.
- Hold on for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat 5 times and then return to the initial position.
- Lie down on the mat facing the ceiling.
- Keep the legs straight.
- Now lift the legs making a 90-degree angle.
- Wait for a few seconds in that position.
- Now slowly return back to the initial position.
- Raise your legs back up and repeat 10 times.
- Once done, rest for 2 minutes.
The Bottom Line:
As discussed above, Hiit Workout For Belly Fat Beginners can help health enthusiasts lose weight.
One might as a beginner feel confused about all merits and demerits of this workout regime. With time and by considering various points they can easily achieve a belly fat loss and considerable health gains.
Read More: https://fitwithiit.com/blogs/