HIIT Bodyweight Workout are considered to be the best for fat burning because you can do it anywhere and anytime with or without equipment. If you are always busy with a job or any other work which makes it difficult for you to exercise then HIIT workout is specifically for you. It will fit into your daily routine and on top of all, you do not need to make 1-2 hours from your hectic schedule because this bodyweight HIIT will only require 30 mins every alternative day.
As we talked about earlier in other articles the vital objective of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is to increase your heart rate and oxygen consumption in your body so as to burn more calories as compared to other cardio exercises in the same or less span of time.
In addition to this, there is a myth that exercising will make you tired and you will no longer be able to focus or do other types of work but the reality is totally different. Working out whether HIIT, cardio, weight training, etc will make you exhausted only during the exercises, and after proper recovery, you will feel active, energetic, refreshed, and able to focus more on your work.
As we know that HIIT workouts increase oxygen in the body which means the brain will also get more oxygen according to science if you are able to get extra oxygen than usual to your brain it will increase focus, and clarity of thought, and will be able to focus and concentrate better. In simple words, just getting an extra amount of oxygen for your brain than usual will improve the efficiency of the brain.
Apart from that, there is another misconception that you can build muscle and strength by using weights only while this is somewhat true if your goal is to gain muscle and want an aesthetically appealing physique but there is also another side of the coin which is that you can also build muscle and strength by doing bodyweight exercises. However, you will use your body weight as resistance instead of weights which in my experience is much harder to do.
According to the American Council on Exercise, HIIT workouts are also recognized for burning more calories and increasing endurance along with building muscle definition.
HIIT Bodyweight Workout for ( Home/Gym )
First things first do not forget to warm up your whole body because this HIIT targets every part of your body from toe to neck. So to save yourself from any potential injury warm-up and stretching are necessary.
1. Jumping jacks
Start the workout with 5 minutes of jumping jacks. These are very easy to perform and are best to do at the beginning of a workout.
- Stand in a normal position with legs close to each other.
- Slights bend your knees and then jump in the air.
- Spread your legs as you are in the air shoulder-width apart, and stretch your arms out and above your head.
- Jump back to starting position.
2. Plank Shoulder Tap
- Come in the position of a push-up
- The hand touches the ground with shoulder width apart and the core should be tight.
- Touch your left shoulder with your right hand and then your right shoulder with your left hand alternatively.
3. Plank Knee Tap
It is similar to plank shoulder touch with some variation. Today follow the steps below:
- Start coming in the position of pushup and hands shoulder-width apart.
- Take the right knee closer to the chest and touch the knee with the left hand simultaneously.
- Go to the starting position.
- Now take the left knee closer to your chest and touch it with your right hand.
4. Jump Squat
It is a different variation of squats which is one level up.
- Start with feet shoulder-width apart and bend your knees.
- Now go down all the way while going up jump in the air.
5. Burpees Push-ups
- Stand in an upright position with knees bent.
- Come in a pushup position and do one pushup.
- Push your body upside, sit, and then stand up.
- Jump while standing.
6. Wall Squat
- Take the support of the wall when standing with feet slightly forward.
- Bend your knees and go down in a sitting position.
- Hold the position as long as you can.
Full Bodyweight HIIT Program
|1||Jumping Jacks X 60 Seconds||20 seconds|
|2||Plank Shoulder Tap X 60 Seconds||20 seconds|
|3||Plank knee Tap X 60 Seconds||20 seconds|
|4||Jump Squat X 60 Seconds||20 seconds|
|5||Burpees Push-ups X 60 Seconds||20 seconds|
|6||Wall Squat X 60 Seconds||20 seconds|
HIIT Bodyweight Workout increases Cardiovascular activity and burns extra calories. With this workout you get benefits like any other workout but with less time investment. A small Lifestyle change can lead you towards a healthy and happy life.
So what are you waiting for? Just take these 30 minutes out of your busy schedule and see the wonders!
Read More : https://fitwithiit.com/blogs/