Dividing fitness routines into different sections and keeping specific days for particular exercises is always rewarding. A properly designed fitness routine has more efficient outcomes to show. It gives special emphasis on making way for fewer injuries. What’s better than fewer injuries and more rewarding results?
In this article, we will discuss 12 Lower Body Push Exercises and various aspects related to them.
Lower Body Push Exercise Concept:
A push-day workout includes upper-body exercises. The whole workout is woven around pushing motion.
The various target areas are the triceps, shoulders, and chest. The lower body push exercises are designed on pushing the load or the weight away from the body. In many exercises, a push against something is also involved.
Lower Body Push Exercises: The Benefits-
Lower Body Push Exercises have many benefits to offer. The various benefits are:
- It helps in building muscles.
- Build stamina.
- Help in building resistance.
- Ensures endurance.
- Help in carrying out day-to-day activities easily.
12 Lower Body Push Exercises:
Lower body push exercises come with so many merits which are rewarding in the long run. The various exercises are:
- For doing this exercise the squat rack has to be adjusted for bringing the barbell in line with the armpits. Pick the barbell off the rack and move a bit backward. Make the barbell rest along the collarbone.
- Feet should be kept a hip-width apart. Concentrate on posture. Now push the barbell and raise it overhead.
- Maintain the position for a few seconds and then return the bar to the collarbone. Finally, return back to the initial position. Repeat for the desired times.
Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
- It is an easy exercise to do but is yet very beneficial. Take a pair of dumbbells and sit on a bench. Raise alternative dumbbells one by one up to the shoulders.
- Hold the position for a few seconds facing the palms outward. Once done, lower the weight down and return to the starting position. Repeat for the required times.
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press:
- A good exercise to build strength and aid muscular growth for doing the exercise needs an incline bench and should be adjusted at 45 degrees. Hold a pair of dumbbells and sit straight on the bench.
- Putting dumbbells on the thighs lie down on the bench. Raise the dumbbell up to the shoulder. Push dumbbells overhead. Hold the position for a few seconds and then return back to the initial position.
- For doing dips you need to place your hands on dip bars. Jump upside keeping arms straight and feet off the ground.
- Elbows should be kept bent facing the wall. Swinging should be avoided and posture has to be maintained. Once elbows are at 90 degrees then return back to the initial straight arms position.
- Lie down on the floor facing the floor. Balance the upper body on the palms and the lower body on the toes.
- Folding elbows perform push-ups. While rising, inhale, and while going down exhale. Continue the same and repeat for the desired number of times.
- For doing this exercise a resistance band is required. On one end of the band place the foot.
- Holding the other end of the band with the same side hand extend it up to the shoulder height. The band should be behind the arm at this time.
- Straighten the arm as far as possible. Hold on to the maximum for a few seconds and then return back swiftly.
- Stand by keeping feet shoulder width apart and back straight. Now form a squat position. Hold the position for a few seconds and return back to the initial position. Keep repeating for the desired number of times.
This exercise is among one of the favorites for health enthusiasts. This can be done anywhere. It can be done both with and without including weights. For doing it, place one foot on the bench firmly and tap the bench with the other foot. Keep repeating for the desired repetitions and then do it on the alternative side.
- Lie down on the floor on your back. Keeping the back straight, bend the knees in an upright position placing them next to the hip line.
- Now hold the ankles with your hands and swiftly raise the body from the middle. Hold in the same position for a few seconds and return back to the starting position. Continue for the desired repetitions.
- Stand straight keeping the back straight then lowering down bending one knee touching the floor and the other in a half-bent position. Now keep alternating the legs one by one. Continue for the desired number of times.
- Lift and hold the barbell in your hands firmly keeping it aligned to the shoulders. The back should be kept straight and posture should be maintained thoroughly.
- Now bent knees making squat position. Feet should be kept shoulder-width apart. Now rise up, stand straight, and raise the bar up your head.
- Stay in the same position for a few seconds and bring the bar down and place it on the rack. Carry on for the needed repetitions.
- It is the best exercise for pecs. Although it’s more demanding than other counterparts but has so much to offer.
- For doing it a pec dec machine is required. For doing the exercise, set the weight on the machine by stacking and adjusting the seat according to personal requirements.
- Grab the handles while being seated on the machine. Now bring the handles as close as you can. Squeeze the chest then return the arm pads to the initial position.
The Bottom Line:
As discussed above 12 Lower Body Push Exercises can be helpful in building stamina and endurance. One can include various exercises in a day-to-day workout routine and enjoy the benefits.
Read More: https://fitwithiit.com/blogs/